All the Lithuanian citizens may be vaccinated in Lithuania against Covid-19, regardless of their place or country of residence, as well as other persons, who:
- are entitled to personal health care services paid from the Compulsory Health Insurance Fund or from the State budget;
- citizens of the Member States of the European Union and the European Free Trade Association and their family members, who have come to live in Lithuania for the period exceeding 3 months in 6 months, and who have been granted the right to reside in Lithuania;
- foreign citizens and persons without citizenship, to whom the Lithuanian residence permit has been issued;
- persons, to whom the national visa has been issued;
- persons accredited and residing in Lithuania;
- other persons who have to be vaccinated by the Government’s resolution.