Whom to contact if you develop COVID-19 symptoms?

If you develop fever, cough, shortness of breath or other symptoms, it is advisable to stay at home and monitor your health, take a self-check rapid antigen test, contact your GP and follow his/her instructions.

It is up to your doctor to decide whether you need to go to a medical facility for the COVID-19 test.

What should I do if I test positive from the self-test rapid antigen test?

Should you have symptoms of COVID-19 and test positive from rapid home test, it is advisable to contact the family doctor and follow his/her advice. During the registration, you will decide about the mode of service (contact or remote) provided by the doctor.

An individual is deemed healthy at doctor’s decision if, over the time of 24 hours, the temperature falls back to normal and other symptoms subside. People with symptoms are not recommended to go to work, school, other public gathering places.

If necessary, sick leave will be issued by a doctor.

The EU Digital COVID certificate cannot be issued on the basis of the self-test rapid antigen test. To get this document, patients must obtain a referral from a doctor and get tested at a medical facility.

I have been (or I suspect that I have been) exposed to the disease. What shall I do?

There will be no need to self-isolate after the exposure to COVID-19, but it will still be recommended to observe individual health condition, avoid physical contact with others, wear respirators or medical masks.


Last updated: 19 10 2022